When I try to go to Search Settings on the SSP Admin page:
Server was unable to process request. ---> Could not find a part of the path 'S:\TEMP\adrnujem.tmp'.
Did this which removed this error but gave me a 403 error on the SearchSettings page:
From the index server (I've got a front-end web server and a backend index server):
stsadm -o search -action stop -f
then I did
stsadm -o search -action start -role indexquery
then I did a:
stsadm -o execadmsvcjobs
Then I went back to the front end web server, navigated to the Shared Services Admin page, selected the SSP site, then from its context menu selected 'Edit Properties'. Then from the screen I reselected what the Index server was. After this, on the front end server I did a stsadm -o execadmsvcjobs. Then search started working again (but as the index was blown away, I had to do a full reindex).
Did this to get the 403 error to go away:
Post a Comment